Friday, January 15, 2016

Dancing All Night

I can't believe I missed Crayon Pop's latest MV:



Their cuteness and talent abounds, as always. I think Soyul really stood out here. I think she's becoming my Top 2 in Crayon Pop.

As for my primary Crayon Pop bias, I think I am sadly moving on from Ellin. I still think she's great, and her kicking scene in Dancing All Night is hilarious and adorable, but after watching many Crayon Pop-related videos I've grown really fond of Choa. This might be weird, but I just like her visuals more than anyone in the group, even more than her identical twin sister Way. Every time I see the two of them, the one who I think is prettier always turns out to be Choa. I think it's in the way she moves (Her milkshake! Get it? "Strawberry Milk"? "My milkshake brings all the..."? Never mind...) or perhaps it's the very subtle difference in their faces. Couple that with Choa's singing talent, and she quickly Bing Binged to the top of my list.

But boy was Soyul so cute in Dancing All Night.

Oh, and Crayon Pop won Best Female Group in the 2015 International K-Music Awards. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment