Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Taeyeon in a red dress: Ooh, MAMA!

Ladies and gentlemen, the best female artist of 2015:

Red carpet entrance and interview

"I" performance (the best one to date, IMO)

Taeyeon in a white dress slaying your noonas


And let's not forget the other good news of the night:

Girls' Generation wins Best Female Group

Red Velvet wins Best Dance Performance Female Group

Twice wins Best New Female Artist (I liked their debut, so I voted for them)


And I guess that's it for this year's MAMA. I tried watching some of the other performances, but they didn't really appeal to me at all. (I like f(x)'s 4 Walls, but not their dance performance here.) I wish they allowed the best dance performance female group to, you know, dance on stage. Maybe show the full choreo for Be Natural or something.

Oh well, there's always next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment